[TRNSYS-users] Wrapper type

Santiago Naranjo Palacio sn377 at cornell.edu
Tue May 10 06:17:44 PDT 2011

Dear TRNSYS-users,

I am trying to exchange information between TRNSYS and LabView and I would
like it to make it cleaner than it currently is. I was wondering if someone
had written a wrapper type to make these two talk to each other or if
someone could briefly describe how I can do it myself (or where I could
possibly find this information). I am not an expert programmer, but don't
mind trying to learn how to do it myself. -if there are other methods to do
this that I am not aware of and that could be simpler to implement, I would
really like to know about them-

Thank you in advance!

--
Santiago Naranjo Palacio, Ph.D. Candidate
Cornell University, New York