[TRNSYS-users] type 47b Battery and type 48d during charging mode in standalone PV system

Dimas Firmanda Al Riza dimasfirmanda at gmail.com
Fri May 6 17:29:26 PDT 2011

Dear all,

I would like to ask about type 47b Battery and type 48d during charging
mode,
I simulating standalone PV system, with lead acid and PWM charge controller,
I am aware in TRNSYS 16 manual book, about controller,
it is said that during charging the controller (type 48d) mode 3 will
control the battery voltage equal to panel voltage,
Is it mean that this controller is only on off switch?
While in my experiment I use PWM controller,
so if I use this type, there will be a differences in behavior during
charging period between my experiment and simulation,
Are there any controller type that support PWM charging in TRNSYS 16
component?
Thanks in advance

Regards,

Dimas