[TRNSYS-users] Compaq Visual Fortran crashes ... Alternatives?

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Fri May 6 08:27:28 PDT 2011

There's this on using G95:

https://mailman.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/2011/007360.html

Werner

De : trnsys-users-bounces at cae.wisc.edu [mailto:trnsys-users-bounces at cae.wisc.edu] De la part de Jochen Doell
Envoyé : vendredi 6 mai 2011 16:33
À : trnsys-users at cae.wisc.edu
Objet : [TRNSYS-users] Compaq Visual Fortran crashes ... Alternatives?

Dear TRNSYS users,

has anyone tried free alternatives to the Compaq Visual Fortran compiler?

We are facing some problems with CVF (probably after installing the MS Office 2010 update): If you click on "add files to folder" the programm crashes.

Is Photran in combination with gfortran an alternative? We need a quick solution, and free software would be quick :)
http://www.eclipse.org/photran/
http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/

Best regards,
Jochen

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Jochen Döll

Division Thermal Systems and Buildings

Fraunhofer-Institut für Solare Energiesysteme ISE

Heidenhofstrasse 2, 79110 Freiburg, Germany

Phone: +49 (761) 4588-5468 Fax: +49 (761) 4588-9000

jochen.doell at ise.fraunhofer.de<mailto:jochen.doell at ise.fraunhofer.de>

www.ise.fraunhofer.de<http://www.ise.fraunhofer.de>