[TRNSYS-users] trnsys on linux

Marcus jones.0bj3 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 11:16:20 PDT 2011

I'm also very interested in this topic!

Linux would be useful for me as well, but I'm currently working on a Windows
solution. I've got some code which parameterizes and then parallelizes a
batch of simulations on a local (multi-core) machine, but the next and more
complicated step is distributing tasks over the LAN to other machines.

http://www.optimalenergetics.com/Blog/?p=78

Cheers, and let me know if you solve it!

Marcus
--
Marcus Jones, LEED AP, M.Sc.
*Freelance energy consultant*