[TRNSYS-users] trnsys on linux

Laurent Georges laurent.georges at ntnu.no
Wed May 4 08:09:37 PDT 2011

Hi,

This short email in order to know if it's possible to have/compile a TRNSYS version running on LINUX platforms? I haven't found any definitive answer on the mailing list archive. In fact, I have to run a lot of sequential TRNSYS runs, each during almost one hour, so that it could very interesting to distribute each job on several machines. A possible solution for me is to use a cluster of PCs equipped LINUX operating system. Is there a standard and state-of-the-art solution for this problem? Either to compile TRNSYS on LINUX or the best way to run TRNSYS on several machines?

In advance, thank you,
Regards,

Laurent Georges