[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS17 rebuilding and external dll problem

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Tue Mar 8 05:40:59 PST 2011

Dear Mika Yoshinaga,

I do not think the compiler places the new TRNDLL.dll in the executable
location for TRNSYS. Thus, you will have to manually find the new DLL (
usually in the "C:\Trnsys17\Compilers\Cvf66\TRNDll\Release" directory),
and place it in the TRNSYS executable directory, ".\Exe". You might also
want to backup the original TRNDLL.dll as well. Otherwise, you can simply
make an external DLL with your newly formatted Type344.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy