[TRNSYS-users] beam radiation warnings

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Tue Mar 29 06:47:49 PDT 2011

Ben,

I am not too familiar with the creation of TMY/TMY2/TMY3 weather files,
but I do know that the geographical location and the time of day play a
significant role in the comparison between they extraterrestrial radiation
and the beam. I would suggest that you grab a TMY file that is most
similar location and make sure that your own Total Horizontal Radiation is
similar and not off by an hour or so.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy