[TRNSYS-users] Questions...please reply

Liu,Meng mengliu2004 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 08:14:30 PST 2011

I am not sure whether you have built your model with Trnsys-3D. This kind of errors typically occur  during the *.idf file is exported from Sketchup (Trnsys-3D) and imported to Trnsys Studio 3D building project.
Probably the error is caused by:
1) You didn't set the adjacent walls to face with  each other
2) You didn't set any zones as activated state when modeling it.
Please find the attached file for your reference.
Good luck!

Meng Liu