[TRNSYS-users] Transient behavior of the heat exchangers

Kamyar Tanha ktanha at ryerson.ca
Fri Mar 4 09:52:24 PST 2011

Hi all,

I want to model a heat recovery unit and I need to get the transient behavior of the unit before it reaches it is steady point, which is the cast the existing heat exchangers in TRNSYS library are doing. I have the scaling factor that should be multiplied by the steady-state effectiveness to get the transient one, the only problem is I don't know how I can define this in the code. Any suggestions??

Thanks,
Kamyar