[TRNSYS-users] Type Nrs in TESS Libs TRNSYS 17

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Tue Jun 21 10:40:52 PDT 2011

 Dear Andreas Heinz,I apologize for the delayed response.Unfortunately, the Programmer's Guide has not been completely updated to reflect the TESS Type numbers. For the TESS Libraries 17, there are now many new Types in the 900-999 and beyond. TRNSYS17 now allows for 4-digit Type numbers as well. We apologize for the inconvenience.For future reference to all TRNSYS users, you can view what DLL's are referencing what Types by looking at the listing (*.lst) or log (*.log) files after you execute a simulation.  Best regards,   Matt Duffy    ----- Original Message -----From: "Andreas Heinz" >;andreas.heinz at tugraz.at