[TRNSYS-users] New error Internal error in solar radiation distribution

Mehdi Shahrestani mahdishahrestani at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 04:12:52 PDT 2011

Dear Christian

Many thanks for your reply. Based on your advice I have redraw the 3D and
import it into the model but still I have got the same error. In model I do
not have any small surface at all I double checked it.

All things that I separately did:

1.	Redraw the 3D and implementation and importing to the model (model
specification: Geometry 3D, all radiation modes: standard) this effort came
to the same error.
2.	In the next try, I reduced the geometry mode to manual but again it
came into the same error.
3.	In comfort windows I changed the mean radiant temperature from
detailed mode to simple mode but again it came into the same error.

These were all came in to my mind based on your advice but I was not
successful.

I was wondering if you could do me a favour and give me some more advices.

As attached the *.tpf, *.b17 and *.idf files are attached.

Regards

Mehdi Shahrestani

  _____