[TRNSYS-users] Creating New Component

Mehdi Shahrestani mahdishahrestani at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 05:45:29 PDT 2011

Hi

It seems that you have already developed the new component code. Beside
developing the code and making related DLL, it is necessary to arrange your
perfoma separately. Based on your email it seems that you are expecting
developing perfoma automatically by writing the code in IVF. Trnsys is not
doing so. You can first arrange the perfoma then export it to IVF. It
provides an skeleton for your new component. Or if you are expert in coding
and do not need to such a template, you can first write your code and make
related DLL then develop the performa.

I expect that you went in the second way (first writing code). Therefore the
thing that you need is arrange the performa based on you code inputs,
outputs and data files.

Please bear in mind that perfoma is not developing automatically we have to
arrange it manually based on our codes.

Hope it helps

Mehdi

  _____