[TRNSYS-users] Creating New Component

Baboo Gowreesunker Baboo.Gowreesunker at brunel.ac.uk
Tue Jun 14 09:52:18 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm creating a new component in IVF 11.1 for TRNSYS 17, using the IVF11.1.sln provided in the installation package of TRNSYS 17. I am able to create the Type210.dll file, and export it to ..\Userlib\ReleaseDll. The proforma is created in the 'proforma' folder.

My problem is that I'm able to access the Type210.tmf directly from the TRNSYS tree in the simulation window, but the component is empty. I've tried the same thing with various source codes (of already existing TRNSYS component), but obtained the same results.

I believe that TRNSYS is finding the type because the list file said:
Reported Information : 1 user DLL was loaded after searching in "C:\TRNSYS17\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs".

However the component is empty in the simulation window.

Can somebody please tell me what might be wrong with my doing.
Lesh