[TRNSYS-users] surrounding soil model

pseudomino at gmx.com pseudomino at gmx.com
Tue Jun 14 07:04:53 PDT 2011

Hi,

 For the first time I am modeling a building with two underground levels.
 So, I am wondering how I can model the surrounding soil, and even the ground floor, since it is not at the "altitude 0" like usually in the Trnsys Soil Noding plugin.

 Do you have any feedback on that kind of models ?
 Maybe the Soil Noding plugin is too unadapted for that purpose ?

 I guess I can choose a constant boundary condition for the floor, which is about 6 m deep, but as for the vertical walls, I am more dubious about approximations...

 Thanks for sharing your experience,
 Damien