[TRNSYS-users] compiler use in win64

Hauer, Martin Martin.Hauer at uibk.ac.at
Thu Jun 9 09:01:02 PDT 2011

Hello,

Again I have to fight with some compiler problems...maybe someone has a
solution for this.

Im using the Fortran Compiler 12.0 with MS VS 2010

I had to change from 32bit to a 64bit system - therefore I still copied
my already existing personal Type-Codes from the old Compiler folder to
the new machines compiler folder in TRNSYS.

But now I get a list of errors concerning the internal TRNSYS- functions
- although Im using exactly the same compiler settings than in my
win32-version. (see attached file!)

Looks like, that he can't find the TRNSYS-definitions, maybe there
exists a linking problem to the TRNDll..?

Does anybody run his compiler on 64-bit. Is it necessary to do changes
in the comiler settings (from Win32 to x64 for each project?,..)

I also read, that there could be problems with the different programm
folders on win64 (programm files and programm files (x86))..

Thanks for helps!

Martin