[TRNSYS-users] Error in type 56, automatic heat transfer calculation for surface

Adrien JEZEQUEL - ITF a.jezequel at itf.biz
Tue Jun 7 05:10:01 PDT 2011

Dear Tuan,

Be sure that heat transfer coefficient from all of your external wall
are not calculated automaticaly in back side.

Maybe one of your wall (PB_TP, PLATRE, MINT_LOURD, MINT_LNC, PL_LNC ) is
defined as external in your model.

Best regards
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>

	Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
*ITF*
	62, Rue du Bolliet
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
	+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel at itf.biz ou aj at itf.biz

/Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer
cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email
/