[TRNSYS-users] Error in type 56, automatic heat transfer calculation for surface

LE XUAN, Tuan tuan.lexuan at norpac.fr
Tue Jun 7 00:51:27 PDT 2011

Hello,

In my project TRNSYS version  17, when I run the calculation, I get an error that I cannot fix:

*** Fatal Error at time: 0.000000
     Generated by Unit: 56
     Generated by Type: 56
     Message: Error in automatic calculation for heat transfer surface 5 or its adjacent surface!: Automatic heat transfer calculation Is Only Allowed on surfaces Within a zone. Please check building input file (. bui)!

I tried different things on my wall in question (external wall) without results:
  1 - I put "the convective heat transfer coefficient of wall (front and back) on UserDefined
  2 - I put "the convective heat transfer coefficient of wall (front and back) on internal calculation
  3 - I deleted the wall
  4 - I deleted the zone
  5 - I removed the wall and I recreated

Each time, I have the same error message.

I do not know what to do and I need your help.
You will find attached the file. inf. with the number 5 test.
If you need further information I am at your disposal.

Thank you in advance.

  Tuan LE XUAN   Direction Technique Fluides

       Tél : 03.57.63.45.89