[TRNSYS-users] Problem to make a building model

Aaron Danenberg ajdanenberg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 07:16:08 PDT 2011

Leona,

Did you create the user defined schedule "BUEROKZIMMER" (unless this
schedule is part of a non-English version of a TRNSYS library) in a
different building project?  I would manually edit the bui file in a text
editor.  I found it was quicker for some things compared to using TRNBUILD.
If you have used this schedule in a different simulation you can just copy
and paste the code into your current bui file.  After that I would save this
schedule in a user library.  Also did you or someone else create this
schedule on a different computer, the machine you are currently using have
may not have it loaded.  What I believe is happening is that you are calling
a schedule that is not saved in any user libraries in TRNSYS, or not stored
in the right place.  When you open the file in text editor you will need to
edit this section.

*  S c h e d u l e s

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCHEDULE WORKDAY

HOURS =0.000 8.000 18.000 24.0

VALUES=0 1. 0 0

SCHEDULE WEEKEND

HOURS =0.000 1.000 24.0

VALUES=0 0 0

SCHEDULE WORKLIGHT

HOURS =0.000 8.000 18.000 24.0

VALUES=0 1. 0 0

SCHEDULE USE

DAYS=1 2 3 4 5 6 7

HOURLY=WORKDAY WORKDAY WORKDAY WORKDAY WORKDAY WEEKEND WEEKEND

SCHEDULE LIGHT

DAYS=1 2 3 4 5 6 7

HOURLY=WORKLIGHT WORKLIGHT WORKLIGHT WORKLIGHT WORKLIGHT WEEKEND WEEKEND

Hope this helps.

Aaron Danenberg