[TRNSYS-users] recognition of the shm file during trnsys simulations

Marion Hiller hiller at transsolar.com
Mon Jul 18 02:42:05 PDT 2011

Dear  Pauline,

Ntype 931 doesn’t include shading effects, thus it should bet he same as
type15-6 output “total tilted surface radiation”.

For checking whether the SHM is used please check

- NTYPE 101 OSHADB Total shading factor of external window for direct
radiation incl. geometric shading

- NTYPE 102 OSHADD Total shading factor of external window for diffuse
radiation incl. geometric shading

or

- NTYPE 103 IBSHAD

- NTYPE 103 IDSHAD

Concerning the shading matrix:

99 ->  sun is behind the window no shading

0…. 1 -> sunlit fraction (0 … shaded, 1 … sunlite (no shade))

The hemisphere is divided into patches acc. to the tregenza model.

In the attached file includes the patch number, the zenith and azimuth
angle for the centre point of the patch.

Best regards,

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR: KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen
und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäude
Munich - New York - Stuttgart + 49.711.67976.0

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347, Steuernummer 99073/00911, USt-IdNr.:
DE152272639

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.Ing. Matthias Schuler, Dipl.Ing. Thomas Auer,
Dipl.Phys. Stefan Holst, Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Bleicher

  _____