[TRNSYS-users] Re : Re : "Range check error"

jérémie biton jeremie_biton at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 11 06:27:40 PDT 2011

Hello,

I confirm by testing that the surfaces numbers must not exceed 999 with version
16.

Regards

________________________________
De : jérémie biton <jeremie_biton at yahoo.fr>
À : Mehdi Shahrestani <mahdishahrestani at yahoo.com>; trnsys-users at cae.wisc.edu
Envoyé le : Lun 11 juillet 2011, 11h 56min 04s
Objet : Re : [TRNSYS-users] "Range check error"

Hi,

I think I found the issue.
I should have mentionned that this project was created with ver 17 from IDF file
created with google sketch up (all zones at a time). Sorry I didn't think it was
linked to that.
All 3D information was "broken"and then the project was transfered to ver 16 on
another computer. This worked well on another project I had.
I think this time, the problem comes from the wall numbering.
Under TrnBuild, close to "geosurf" information, you have a number, which I think
is the specific to each wall. In my current project, there are numbers over
8000, which are apparentlty not supported by ver 16.

Anyone could confirm this last statement?

Regards
Jeremy