[TRNSYS-users] shading device question(TRNBUILD)

박준원 flowrime at naver.com
Tue Jul 5 02:16:45 PDT 2011

Hi~~!!

I am a Korean student. I am using TRNSYS Ver.16

In TRNbuild, I wish to add a window with internal shading device.

Blind properties(transmitance, absorptance, reflectance) are calculated in simulation studio.

These values are connected into the multizone building model(Type56b)

And In TRNbuild, the values(transmitance, absorptance, reflectance) are input value using Window Type Manager.

But I dont know where the values are entered at Window Type manager.

Help me!

Thank you, and I'm sorry for my poor English skill.

Jun-Won Park
The Master's Course
Building Technology Reasearch Unit Laboratory Sungkyunkwan Univ.
Department of Architectural Engineering ,
Sungkyunkwan University
300 Chunchun, Jangan, Suwon, Kyunggi, SOUTH. KOREA
440-746
Mobile. +82-10-4161-2184
Tel: +82-31-299-4775
Fax: +82-31-290-7570