[TRNSYS-users] Type 927 (Water to Water Heat Pump)

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Tue Jan 11 13:43:59 PST 2011

Dear Andrey,

I briefly took a look at your *.tpf and saw many flaws that need
correction. The heat pump needs a controller. The heat pump/tank loop
needs a pump. You also do not want the outlet of the solar collector being
the inlet of you heat pump - you usually want the outlet of your solar
collector going to the top of your tank, and if there is no solar, then
turn on your heat pump for auxiliary energy.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy