[TRNSYS-users] Air-Water - Heat Pump (Type941)

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Fri Jan 21 12:58:18 PST 2011

Dear Andrey,

Type941 is  a new component in the TESS HVAC Library that did have the
documentation at the time of the initial release. However, it is a fairly
straightforward AWHP component. Opposse to Type917 AWHP it neglects the
moisture on the evaporator side. Type941 has a normalized data file for
performance, so you can scale the capacity. We actually

Do you have any specific questions about the component that I can answer
for you?

Best regards,

Matt Duffy