[TRNSYS-users] window pane temperature diverging

Simon Binnemans simon.binnemans at khk.be
Thu Jan 20 00:09:13 PST 2011

Thomas,

I have been having the same problem as you. I worked with the TRNSYS 3d
plugin from sketchup, and the problem was that in one window I had
drawn a line too much.
A way to find the error in your drawing is to delete a few zone's and
see if the error stil occurs.

--
Simon Binnemans
Onderzoeksmedewerker Kenniscentrum Energie