[TRNSYS-users] How to ask TRNSYS to run more than 1 TYPE 138 tank?

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu Jan 13 06:12:05 PST 2011

Dear Peter,You will have to manually change the "Number of Instances" in the *.tmf proforma for Type138. After you do that and save the *.tmf, you will have to right-click on the component in your project -

    Hey everyone,  I am modeling the solar hot water system. I’m trying to link a collector to 2 TYPE 138 tanks. However, an error exists and says :                      ‘Maximum Number of TYPE 138 Components Exceeded’     How can I ask TRNSYS to run more than 1 TYPE 138 tank? Please advice me in this matter.     Regards,     Peter Teoh  Mechanical Engineer     Dynatech Industries  ABN 26 108 925 453        Unit 7/9-11 Mavis St. Revesby NSW 2212  P.O.   Box 3606 Bankstown NSW 2200     T:  (02) 8723 8100  F:  (02) 8723 8199  E:  peter at dtigroup.com.au                  DISCLAIMER:   The   content of this e-mail, including attachment(s) may be privileged and   confidential. Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited.   If you have received this message in error, please advise us by telephone,   reverse charges, and the delete the message and any attachment(s). Any views   expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except whe!
 re   the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of   Dynabuilt / Dynatech Industries. Dynabuilt / Dynatech Industries respects   your privacy. When using email to communicate with Dynabuilt / Dynatech   Industries, please be aware that all information contained in your email is   stored on our server and later backed up with our other business records.   Access to that information by Dynabuilt / Dynatech Industries personnel is   strictly limited and controlled.