[TRNSYS-users] How to ask TRNSYS to run more than 1 TYPE 138 tank?

Peter Teoh peter at dtigroup.com.au
Wed Jan 12 14:12:45 PST 2011

Hey everyone,

I am modeling the solar hot water system. I'm trying to link a collector
to 2 TYPE 138 tanks. However, an error exists and says :

                    'Maximum Number of TYPE 138 Components Exceeded'

How can I ask TRNSYS to run more than 1 TYPE 138 tank? Please advice me
in this matter.

Regards,

Peter Teoh

Mechanical Engineer

Dynatech Industries

ABN 26 108 925 453

Unit 7/9-11 Mavis St. Revesby NSW 2212

P.O. Box 3606 Bankstown NSW 2200

T:  (02) 8723 8100

F:  (02) 8723 8199

E:  peter at dtigroup.com.au

DISCLAIMER:

The content of this e-mail, including attachment(s) may be privileged
and confidential. Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise us
by telephone, reverse charges, and the delete the message and any
attachment(s). Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with
authority, states them to be the views of Dynabuilt / Dynatech
Industries. Dynabuilt / Dynatech Industries respects your privacy. When
using email to communicate with Dynabuilt / Dynatech Industries, please
be aware that all information contained in your email is stored on our
server and later backed up with our other business records. Access to
that information by Dynabuilt / Dynatech Industries personnel is
strictly limited and controlled.