[TRNSYS-users] solar process heating simple system

Shahrdad JavidRad shahrdad at live.de
Wed Jan 12 23:48:47 PST 2011

Hello everybody,

For my thesis in the field of solar process heating I need to work with TRNSYS but I am beginner :(
I am going to design a solar system (attached file) without storage and heat exchanger:

With wich standard components can I reach the below condition?

- The outlet temperature of the collector field is controlled by adapting the mass flow
in a range between 15% and the maximum of the mass flow. Below an irradiation
of 200 W/m² the mass flow set to zero. The heat removal of the process is
considered in a way that temperature is reset to Tset - 10 K. The delivered solar
heat only contributes to the yield if the temperature raise at the process interface is
more than 8 K. Otherwise the collector field runs in short circuit.

Thanks
regards Javid