[TRNSYS-users] Type56 Window Outputs

Kersken, Matthias Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de
Tue Feb 22 23:58:19 PST 2011

Dear Daniel!

1.)
Have You tried NType 938 and (sec. heat flux) and 939 (short wave
transmission) together?
If Your zone has only one window or a value of all together is usable for
You then You may also use 918 until 920 together.

2.)
I don't think that short wave transmission is included in QCOMI but I'm not
entirely sure.

3.)
Sorry, no.

With kind regards,
	Matthias Kersken

---

Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Kersken
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter / Abteilung Energiesysteme
Fraunhofer-Institut für Bauphysik
Institutsteil Holzkirchen
Fraunhoferstraße 10
83626 Valley
eMail: Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de
Telefon 08024 / 643-204
Telefax 08024 / 643-366
www.ibp.fraunhofer.de
Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Kersken
Research Associate / Department Energy Systems
Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics
Branch Holzkirchen
Fraunhoferstraße 10
D-83626 Valley
eMail: Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de