[TRNSYS-users] Fw: error message in calling matlab from trnsys

Rekiya Suleiman omohu_s at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 03:29:57 PST 2011

Dear Mehdi
Thanks for your prompt response. The 'Type 155.dll' I have actually works with
the examples Calling Matlab in TRNSYS but when I try to call my own code written
also in matlab it gives the error 'undefined command/function 'trnInputs''. I
have tried your suggestions without success, is there anything else I can try.
Regards

Rekiyat