[TRNSYS-users] Fw: error message in calling matlab from trnsys

Mehdi Shahrestani mahdishahrestani at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 13:58:25 PST 2011

Dear Rekiyat

Couple of months ago I had the same problem. It should be related to the
type155 dll file which calls Matlab.

This file some times is not compatible with your Matlab version.

Anyway, I have this dll for Matlab 2009a if you have the same version it
could solve the problem.

Please let me know you matlab version.

Regards

Mehdi