[TRNSYS-users] How can I increase the max allowable number of outputs in TRNSYS ( Problem in recompile and relink the trndl.dll file)

Mehdi Shahrestani mahdishahrestani at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 07:02:25 PST 2011

Dear Everybody

I have got a problem in running a simulation.

When I run a model, this error comes up. The error is mentioning that the
model exceed the max number of outputs.

I do not want to reduce the number of outputs because I need all of them. I
want to increase the max allowable outputs of TRNSYS. But I do not know how
can I recompile and relink the trndll.dll file.

I was wondering if anybody could give me advice to tackle the issue.

Many thanks

Mehdi