[TRNSYS-users] TR: Problème initialisation variables Fortran

software réception software at cstb.fr
Fri Feb 11 04:19:37 PST 2011

Hi ,

This user has a problem using variable storage when creating a new type. She says that she initializes her variables in

If(getIsFirstCallofSimulation())

If (getIsFirstTimestep())
and uses the functions

Call SetStaticArrayValue(1,18.0)

Call SetOutputValue(1, 18.0)
To store and output values. But she has doubts about when to call these functions.
So have I; I think I understood it using the Ifs using the old INFO-array, but how does it work with the access functions?
Is there something like getIsFirstItteration (INFO(7) = 0) ?
getIsFirstTimestep sounds more like "TIME = 1".

Is there a storage-using example using the new access functions?

Thanks,

Werner & the French users