[TRNSYS-users] problem about type 51 cooling tower (solar absorption system)

Matt Wang jaochen88 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 09:42:04 PST 2011

Dear all,
I am a beginner and am trying to model a solar absorption system with solar collectors, storage tank, backup heater, absorption chiller and cooling tower in TRNSYS 16.  I have looked up the archive and still have a couple of questions:
1) When the chilled water is generated and pumped to the load, should there be any fan coil between the chiller and the house for space cooling? I couldn't find any type that is about fan coil.
2) I am doing with type 51b where c=2.3 and n=-0.72 (default values). I got an error message of "the correlation for the saturation temperature used in the cooling tower model was used with an enthalpy value outside the allowable range."  Can anyone suggest me where the problem could be?
Thank you...
Matt