[TRNSYS-users] Type941

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu Feb 3 05:40:18 PST 2011

Dear Andrey,

Please make sure that you are using the TESS HVAC Library version 17.01
and TRNSYS version 17.00.0019, the latest versions of each. I just tried
this, and I was able to drag the component out, I made sure that the data
files were correct (the file path/name were correct, and the data file was
correct), and I was able to simulate without error. I imagine that
something is incorrect with your data file, or you have an older version.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy