[TRNSYS-users] annual scheduling of interior shades

simge andolsun simgeandolsun at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 14:25:38 PST 2011

I would like to model a building with interior shades that have a
varying shading ratio over the year. I need to set the shading ratio
to 0.1955 from December 1st till May 31st. During the rest of the
year, however, the shading ratio will be 0.161. Could you please
describe how I can model this condition in TRNSYS? Should I use the
"INPUT" option of the interior shading ratio in TRNBuild? If so, how
should I input this yearly schedule into TRNSYS?

Thanks in advance for your reply,