[TRNSYS-users] Collectors in Series

Sancho,Fernando fernando.sancho at sonnenwaermeag.de
Wed Feb 2 03:53:41 PST 2011

Hello Trnsys-Community;
I'm quite new to Trnsys and untill now have made just one collector simulations, but in any case I'm a bit embarrased
about this problem that should be  quite simple.
I just don't find any difference in my results when I change the collector field configuration (and keeping the same total area)
The results in thermal gain and maximun temperature value are the same when I change the number of collector in a serie, (Parameter 1 in Type 1 and 72). And I'm testing it in the most simple installation, water comes at 10°and just go.., without any storage.

What do I forget?

Thanks a lot!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Fernando Sancho Márquez