[TRNSYS-users] TRNBLD - active layer - Thickness of adjacent layers

leen peeters l.f.r.peeters at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 11:08:11 PST 2011

Johannes,

I know they violate one another. As I cannot access the code of type 56, I
cannot check the implementation. We are currently working on finding out
where the limits of the model are ...
The model is based on an EMPA model, but there are no international
publications I found that really discuss the implementation of the active
layer model.

It is a numerical derivation, so emperics are not the cause. I will get
back to you once I figured out more.

Leen