[TRNSYS-users] Trnsed and parameters cycle

Thibaut VITTE thibaut.vitte at h3c-energies.fr
Thu Dec 8 07:59:57 PST 2011

Thanks for the answer, Matt.

I see what you explain, but I don't see if it can apply to my problem.
For instance, if I continue with the type 16 example. My question is :
If the end-user wants to implement a variable number of surfaces, how to
implement that in a "user friendly" way.

The way I see now is to use a default type 16 with a given numer of
surfaces, let's say ten. But if I don't want to see all inputs in the
GUI, I need to use check boxes that make appear inputs for the "checked"
surface. Is there a way to make it work the same way  cycles work in
Trnsys, with a numer defining the right inputs avalaible?

Best regards

Thibaut

Le futur maîtrisé

Thibaut VITTE

Docteur - Ingénieur Energies

Mail : thibaut.vitte at h3c-energies.fr

H3C-énergies

35, chemin du vieux Chêne - 38240 MEYLAN

Tél : 04 76 41 88 66– Fax : 04 76 41 28 94

www.h3c-energies.fr

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce
message qu'en cas de nécessité.

In order to respect the environment, please don't print this e-mail
unless you really need to.