[TRNSYS-users] proble on rebuilt DLL and LINKCK

Mehdi Shahrestani mahdishahrestani at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 07:26:36 PDT 2011

Dear Trnsys Users

I have a problem on rebuilt DLL for type 911(water source heat pump).

To make some modification on this component I start to rebuild the dll fill.

Before any change I have just wanted to rebuilt it as it was but on other
type number.

I change the perfoma number and also subroutine number from 919 to 337. I
was expecting that it should be rebuilt because nothing was changed. But the
following errors came up.

I should mention that I am using "export to FORTRAN" option of studio to
make dll files.

It seems that it could not find the subroutine related to the air property
"AirProp". It is strange because the original type "type919" exactly is the
same as this new type but works fine.

How can I link the external subroutine"AirProp".

Your advices are highly appreciated.

Regards

Mehdi

--------------------Configuration: Type237Lib - Win32
Release--------------------

Compiling Fortran...

C:\Trnsys17\MyProjects\New Components\Type237\Type237.for

Linking...

   Creating library C:\Trnsys17\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs/Type237.lib and object
C:\Trnsys17\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs/Type237.exp

Type237.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _AIRPROP

C:\Trnsys17\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs/Type237.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1
unresolved externals

Error executing link.exe.

Type237.dll - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)