[TRNSYS-users] Intel Fortran 10.1 and VS2008

Adam Wills awills1 at connect.carleton.ca
Thu Aug 18 14:55:41 PDT 2011

Hello TRNSYS Users,

I'm a novice with TRNSYS and this coding environment, but I've have been
trying for some time now to compile either  TRNDll or a component using
Fortran 10.1 and Visual Studio 2008 to no avail. I currently have TRNSYS
17 and I attempted to use IVF111, but was informed that the project was
created using a later version of Intel Fortran. I tried importing CVF66
and it seemed to work, then it could not open "dfordll.lib." If I set my
linker to ignore this library similar errors for different libraries
sprung up. I tried downloading lvf10.1 from
/http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/downloads/tutorials_and_examples/ivf10p1.zip/and
received the same message as I did with IVF111. I also went through the
Programmer's Guide to try and build a solution from scratch using
guidelines for IVF9.1 with no success. Is there any modifications I can
make to the CVF66 solution to make it work?

Sunny regards from Ottawa,

--
Adam Wills
M.A.Sc. Candidate