[TRNSYS-users] excel question

Nicholas LaHam ndlaham at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 09:59:11 PDT 2011

Thank you guys. I will try this. I also realize you can output to a new
excel file, but I am more interested in outputting to a specific column or
row in an existing excel file with existing data. Not sure this can be done.

With type 70 and some macros I should be able to pull inputs from an
existing excel file and at least accomplish that task.

Thanks all.
Nick