[TRNSYS-users] building model for a cold load simulation

瞳瞳 ilyt2000 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 08:43:45 PDT 2011

Dear Jochen,

Danke für Deine Antwort.

I have tried to do  what you told me, and i got the right pictures . But i
found something very strange.
1.  The simulation of the whole July is not the same like just the 23. July
,  and there is  a very big difference. Still i don't know why.
2.  I have tried to caculate the cold load with vdi 2078 in excel, there is
also a very big difference . I think maybe it's because of the gains in
TRNBUILD. i want 2 persons, 2 computers and a light with 100W.  So i made
the gains just like what the picture shows.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks and best regards,

Leona