[TRNSYS-users] Using an Output of a Component at One Time Step as an Input to another Component at a Following Time Step

Aaron Danenberg danenberg at hartford.edu
Thu Apr 28 13:39:56 PDT 2011

I am trying to figure out how use an output from one component as an input
to another component in a following time step.  I also need to provide the
initial input to the component, after which it reads the output the other
component from a previous time step.

I have tried to use Type 93 with no success.

I have also tried to write to a data file using type 65 and type 25
printers.  When I try this the simulation stops before the first value is
written to the file.

Aaron J. Danenberg

Graduate Research Assistant

Candidate for Master of Mechanical Engineering, May 2011

University of Hartford

Dana Hall 103, Research Laboratory 1

200 Bloomfield Ave.

West Hartford, CT 06117