[TRNSYS-users] Starting a TRNSED application from a batch file (or similar)

Jochen Doell jochen.doell at ise.fraunhofer.de
Thu Apr 28 03:58:43 PDT 2011

Dear TRNSYS users,

is it possible to start a TRNSED application from a batch file without
having to select a file and klicking something somewhere?
So far, I succeeded in starting the exe with a batch file like this:

@echo off
start "" "MyTrnsedApp.exe"
exit

But I still have to klick ok in the popup window, choose the .trd file
and then start the simulation manually.

Any ideas? I am free to migrate to other ways than batch files...

Best regards,
Jochen

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Jochen Döll
Division Thermal Systems and Buildings

Fraunhofer-Institut für Solare Energiesysteme ISE
Heidenhofstrasse 2, 79110 Freiburg, Germany

Phone: +49 (761) 4588-5468 Fax: +49 (761) 4588-9000
jochen.doell at ise.fraunhofer.de
www.ise.fraunhofer.de