[TRNSYS-users] Creating a Component with Array Outputs

Aaron Danenberg danenberg at hartford.edu
Mon Apr 18 07:01:45 PDT 2011

I am working on writing a component model that provides the vertical
temperature distribution of a borehole, so my outputs for every time step
will be an array of temperatures at discrete points along the depth.

I am unclear on how to define an output defined by a continuous function
with values taken at specified intervals between an initial and fnal value.

Does anyone have experience outputting arrays in every time step with
standard printers.  I also need to learn how to format the output the data.
Thanks!

Aaron J. Danenberg

Graduate Research Assistant

Candidate for Master of Mechanical Engineering, May 2011

University of Hartford

Dana Hall 103, Research Laboratory 1

200 Bloomfield Ave.

West Hartford, CT 06117