[TRNSYS-users] Type 99 / 109 and units

pseudomino at gmx.com pseudomino at gmx.com
Wed Apr 13 01:29:27 PDT 2011

Hello there,

 I have a doubt with my units. I use a Type 99 and I can see in the Outputs tab " *kJ/hr.m^2*" for the radiations.
 But in the exemple file (of user defined file), there is this line :
 So I wonder if I can ignore this unit in type 99 (kJ/hr.m^2) and just change it to W/m^2 in type 56's Inputs tab.

 By the way, I don't realy understand what is type 109 ? It is often mentionned in the user guide, but it seems that it is a generic component ?

 Thanks in advance