[TRNSYS-users] Compyling with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 onWindows 7

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Sun Apr 10 19:24:32 PDT 2011

Hi Philip,

We included pre-existing fortran solutions (IVF) or workspaces (IVF) that
are ready for the user to either add their own component or recompile a
DLL. You should be able to simply open the *.sln (if you have IVF) or the
*.dsw (CVF) in the “.\Compilers\...” directory. Those pre-existing
settings are for your TRNSYS directories do not have much relevance in
your case.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy