[TRNSYS-users] documentation about Type917 and Type653

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu Apr 7 10:52:39 PDT 2011

Dear Alessia,

Due to the volume of the components and teh abrupt release of TESS
Libraries 17, some of the components do not have documentation. We
apologize for any inconvenience. Nevertheless, both of the components are
fairly straightforward. Type653 even has an example:

".\Tess Models\Examples\Ground Coupling Library\Simple Radiant Floor
Example\Type653_Example.tpf"

If you have any specific questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy