[TRNSYS-users] chiller performance with type 42?

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Tue Apr 5 11:16:11 PDT 2011

 Hello Cramer,I emailed you earlier, but I just wanted to share with the TRNSYS Community. In version 17.00.0019 (released January of 2011), we created an example, "\Examples\Reading Data Files\Performance_Map_Data.tpf" that utilizes 3 instances of Type42 with 1, 2, and three independent variables with respective data files. All of the data files have the annotations, so the user can understand the format of the data file. Furthermore, section 7.4.4.4 of the documentation was updated that explains the data files and the source code.As Jeff mentioned many of the TESS HVAC components use this same performance map data structure as well.Best regards,Matt Duffy  ----- Original Message -----From: "Cramer Silkworth" >;silkworth at transsolar.com