[TRNSYS-users] Problems with evacuated collectors and Type 15-3

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Wed Sep 29 07:42:12 PDT 2010

Dear Patrick,

First of all, I am happy that you are check your *.lst (Listing file)
after you run your simulation as it contains very relevant information.
The units error was related to an error for the Type71.tmf proforma that
was fixed for version 17. There is no units problem when you use Type538.
I ran a simulation with Type15-3 (E+) and your weather file in v16.1 and
17.0 and did not receive those warnings. What version are you using?

Best regards,

Matt Duffy